Here are some features to look out when searching for a quick drying cloth nappy:
– Cloth nappies that have a soaker pad made from microfiber, like Bambooty Basics or Bambino Miosolo. You can pretty much guarantee that microfiber, which is a synthetic fabric, will dry quicker than those that contain natural fibres like bamboo, cotton and hemp.
– Cloth nappies that have a number of inserts which you can separate to dry, like Rumparooz Pocket Nappies.
– Cloth nappies that have inserts which are sewn in as flaps, like Tots Bots Easyfit.
Owning a cloth nappy store plus having 2 children in cloth has meant that I’ve had the pleasure of testing all of our brilliant nappies in store 😉
1. It’s already Dry! *Happy Dance*
2. A Little More Time to Dry
Bambooty Easy Nights
And because we are so honest here at Mod Bots we’ll also include…
3. Ok Next Time When I Check You WILL be Dry
(Please remember that those brands in this list take awhile longer to dry because they are so brilliantly absorbent and have natural fibres. They dry quickly in the warmer months.)
Grovia Hybrid with Organic Cotton Soaker
Thanks for reading and I hope this helps any frustration with drying your cloth nappies, especially over the wetter months.