Caboo (urban definition to be close to someone) is as simple with your newborn as it is with your nipper, whenever, wherever or however you use it.
Great indoors, it will allow you to get on with your day, or Caboo outside for some fresh air and share some scenery, it is the perfect way to bond!
Caboo is made from Certified 100% Organic cotton and is only dyed using Oeko-tex standard dyes that contain no harsh or harmful chemicals. Organic cotton is as soft and durable to wear as other cottons, but reduces your exposure to the chemicals that other cotton products bring with them, which is great news for new babies who have thinner more delicate skin than you and I.
– is simple and easy to use by yourself, it goes on quickly and easily and can adjust to fit all wearers by simply pulling the fabric through the rings.
– fully supports baby from the top of their head to the base of their spine and to behind the knees so less strain on developing hips.
– can be used right from birth
– has a feeding position
– can fit in your nappy bag
– the soft wide straps spread the weight of your little one evenly over both shoulders and the fixed cross provides excellent back support and will help reduce the strain on your shoulders.
Caboo adheres to EN 13209-2:2005 and the T.I.C.K.S guidelines for safe baby carrying.