CJ’s Butter is an all natural product that is so safe on little bums that you can eat it!
(although we don’t recommend you do that…).
This is the super convenient CJ’s BUTTer stick (59 grams) which will last beautifully. It is fantastically easy to use/apply to sore little bums – simple wind up to apply just like a lip balm stick.
CJ’s BUTTer was developed as a cloth nappy safe balm it has been found to remedy over 30 ailments including:
– treat eczema
– clear up rashes
– repair dry/chapped skin
– moisturise mechanics’ and gardeners’ hands and cuticles
– clear up lacerations and abrasions
– condition curls (as a leave-in conditioner)
– soak in the bath (by melting a dollop under running bath water) – relaxing, soothing and anti-inflammatory
– protect against windburned cheeks/face and helps to relieve windburn
Ingredients: The only ingredients in original Cj’s BUTTer Sticks are shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, beeswax, cocoa butter, Vitamin E (derived from soy), and gluten-free colloidal oatmeal. If the Cj’s BUTTer is fragranced, the fragrances come in either essential oils or synthetic fragrances (which are all phlalate free).
Mod Review: Gosh these smell delicious! Though Cjs is cloth nappy safe it is recommended you use a liner within your little one’s nappy when using any nappy balm.